As part of our overall Ward Leonard GeneratorCare™ program, we provide single source generator repair and maintenance services to a wide range of Heavy Industry to upstream, midstream and downstream markets — including process, petrochemical, refinery and commercial marine companies.
We are available 24/7 to keep your generators, alternators and associated components running at peak performance and efficiency — from 20kW up to 20 megawatts — and have two (2) fully outfitted, strategically located regional service & repair centers in Houston, TX and Houma, LA, just outside of New Orleans, for fast access.
For decades we have been an innovator in repair and maintenance, and only utilize the newest and most advanced technology to bring your equipment back to a finely tuned machine. From reconditionings and rewinds to dynamic balancing and custom asset maintenance & storage programs, our team of highly trained, experienced, and certified technicians are ready to meet even your tightest deadlines with the highest quality repairs possible.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you reduce downtime and total cost of operations in ways you never thought possible.
Specialized Repair Capabilities & Expertise
We have decades of specialized experience keeping our customers up and running in even the most challenging environments, and provide:
- Repair & load testing of A/C & D/C motors, vertical & horizontal
- Rewinding & reconditioning to factory-equivalent levels
- Balancing, alignments, bearing & coupling changes, thermal imaging & vibration analysis
- Recertification by ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or UL
- Repair to the industry’s highest standards, including EASA, NEMA, IEEE & IEC
- NDE shaft testing
- Full load motor testing on the dyno at full voltage, RPM & amperage once repairs are completed (A/C up to 2500 HP & D/C up to 3,000 HP)
- Quality repair reports upon request to keep you in compliance
Key Brands We Service
We maintain, repair and service the world’s most popular brands of generators and alternators, including ABB, STAMFORD, AvK, Cummins, CAT, Caterpillar, Kato Engineering, Leroy Somer, Markon, Marathon, Hyundai Ideal, TDPS, Mecc Alte, Marelli Motori and WEG.
...and many more
Ward Leonard offers a range of maintenance programs designed to protect your generator investment, reduce downtime, increase productivity; and help prevent costly unscheduled repairs to your equipment. Our Predictive and Preventive Maintenance programs are proven reliable, and can be tailored specifically to your equipment and applications.