Built to last.
Built to perform.
In extreme conditions.
We Cut Lead Times, Not Corners.
In order to create high efficiency solutions for our customers, we know we have to do the same for ourselves. With continuous refining of all equipment and processes, our research, development, and manufacturing capabilities are now second to none. And as both the military and private industry increasingly focus on lean processes, we are able to:
- Cut lead times dramatically
- Create a highly efficient supply chain staffed with experienced managers
- Build highly reliable supplier networks
- Upgrade our manufacturing facilities without impacting costs
We live by continuous improvement, and take that spirit into all your programs and assignments.
Our Extensive Capabilities & Machinery Include:
- 25 to 150 ton press capability, single & progressive dies, with coil feeder
- 50 ton Hydraulic assembly press, 72.0” length
- Amada CNC Turret Press
- Banding, taping & undercutting
- Blanking up to 32" in diameter
- Brazing — torch & induction
- CMM inspection capability for all machined parts
- Cylindrical grinding
- Fabrication — coil & core plate
- Hard & soft coils
- Heat treat & stress relieve to 1500ºF
- Manufacture of motor cooling blowers, junction boxes, impellers, shafts, custom enclosures, bearing housings, couplings, specialty bolts, pins, & flanges
- Motor varnishing
- Notching machines
- Overhead crane capability up to 10 tons
- Performing shaft repairs, bearing journal repairs, & coupling repairs
- Programmable servo indexing machining of laminations
- Sealed insulation procedure per MIL-STD 2037 — NAVSEA approved
- Sheet metal fabrication & repair
- Surface grinding, milling, drilling, keyways, broaching, grit blast, degrease, & paint
- Vertical & horizontal NC machine centers
- Vertical turret lathe
- VPI system — multiple resin capable
- Welding to MIL-STD- 248, 278
- Standard varnish tanks
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Engineering Defense Supremacy Brochure
DoD Quick Reference Guide
Reimagining Motors For Subsurface Propulsion Systems - Case Study
Solutions for the T-AKE Heavy UNREP System - Case Study