The Ward Leonard WL20B115
vertically mounted inverter-rated AC induction 1150HP form wound motor is manufactured for high reliability and durability, as well as optimal use in onshore and offshore top drive applications.
The durable WL20B115 is designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions and provide decades of continuous service. With Certified Class H insulation and a maximum temperature rise of 105°C, our 1150HP motor is suited for any climate or hostile operating environment.
- 6-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Extra tough pitch copper rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Double shaft extension (tapered, splined or keyed)
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Tested for 4 hours under water at 500V
- 4340 alloy shafts
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2015-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”