The Ward Leonard WL24A135V
inverter-rated AC induction 1350HP form wound motor is manufactured for high reliability, efficiency, and optimal use in top drive and drawworks applications. With ATEX and CETL ratings/designations, it is the perfect solution for a range of both on-shore and off-shore applications.
The durable WL24A135V design withstands high shock and vibration conditions, and provides decades of continuous service. With Certified Class H insulation, it is suited for any climate or hostile operating environment.
- 6-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Extra tough pitch copper rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Double shaft extension (tapered, splined or keyed)
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Tested for 4 hours under water at 500V
- 4340 alloy shafts
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2008-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”