The Ward Leonard WL29BC150
horizontally mounted inverter-rated AC induction 1500HP form wound motor is manufactured for high reliability and performance, and optimal use in onshore and offshore pump and drawworks applications.
The durable and versatile WL29BC150 features right / left blower and junction box positions and is designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions. With Certified Class H insulation and a maximum temperature rise of 105°C, it is suited for any climate and hostile operating environment and decades of continuous service.
- 6-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Extra tough pitch copper rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Double shaft extension (tapered, splined or keyed)
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Tested for 4 hours under water at 500V
- 4340 alloy shafts
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2015-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”