The Ward Leonard WL250040
inverter-rated AC induction motor is the industry’s coolest running random wound 400HP motor: up to 5 years and 100,000 hours of continuous duty.
Manufactured for high efficiency and optimal use in top drives, rotary tables and drawworks applications, it is constructed with nodular cast iron and designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions. With Certified Class H insulation and a maximum temperature rise of 95°C, the WL250040 is suited for any climate or hostile operating environment.
- 4-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Cast aluminum rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Constructed with nodular cast iron
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Heaters — 1 each end
- 4140 & 4340 alloy shafts available
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2008-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”