The Ward Leonard WL29BC180
horizontally mounted, inverter-rated 1800HP motor is manufactured for high reliability and optimal use in onshore and offshore pump and drawworks applications.
The durable and versatile WL29BC180 features right / left blower and junction box positions, and is designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions. With Certified Class H insulation and a maximum temperature rise of 105ºC, our form wound AC induction motor is suited for any climate and hostile operating environment and decades of continuous service.
- 6-pole stator with random wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Extra tough pitch copper rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Double shaft extension (tapered, splined or keyed)
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Right or left blower & junction box positions
- 4340 alloy shafts available
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2008-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”