The Ward Leonard WL13BB080
The Ward Leonard WL13BB080 inverter-rated AC induction motor delivers up to 33% more torque and horsepower, and can achieve up to 800HP in a standard 600HP frame. This “long version” motor is manufactured for high reliability and optimal use in top drives, rotary tables and drawworks applications.
Constructed with nodular cast iron, the WL13BB080 is designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions, and provide decades of continuous service. With Certified Class H insulation and 2-cycle global VPI, our 800HP motor is suited for any climate or hostile operating environment.
- 6-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Extra tough pitch copper rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Double shaft extension (tapered, splined or keyed)
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Tested for 4 hours under water at 500V
- 4340 alloy shafts
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2008-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”