For more than 125 years, we’ve used this combination of resources and capabilities to become the trusted source for the critical products and services our customers need to consistently achieve peak performance and efficiency — regardless of industry or application need.
Today, we have:
- Mil-spec products on virtually every Navy vessel
- Motors on over 600 oil rigs worldwide
- Over 8,000 motor & control designs
- Motor solutions up to 100,000HP
- Generator service capabilities up to 20 Megawatts
- Completed over 25,000 motor, generator & pump service projects
- 24/7 field service availability worldwide
- Dedicated asset management, protection & storage programs
- Been designated Authorized Service & Repair center for many of the world’s most installed motor & generator brands
- Company, distributor & representative offices on 5 continents
- Single-source motor & control solutions & systems integration capabilities
- State-of-the-art load testing facilities at our TX & LA facilities
- Critical in-house machining & fabrication expertise
Every day, we look to be the best partner to our customers we can, and strive to provide them with recurring, tangible value they can rely on.
We are the only company of our kind that offers comprehensive motor, generator, pump, drive and control system solutions — including maintenance, repair and overhaul services — to Industrial Processing, Navy, Commercial Marine, and Oil & Gas markets.
Problems Solved Anytime, Anywhere
Ward Leonard has decades of experience maintaining and repairing electric motors, generators, and pumps from a broad spectrum of the worlds most installed brands.
We utilize leading edge technologies to service your equipment to the best condition it can become, and, as an Authorized Service Center for dozens of manufacturers, specialize in windings, rewinds, reconditioning, alignments, balancing and custom predictive and preventive maintenance programs that can add years of life to your equipment.
Over a Century of Innovation
Since its beginning in 1892, Ward Leonard has evolved to provide comprehensive motor, generator, pump, drive, and control system solutions — including maintenance, repair, and overhaul services — to the military, oil &gas, and industrial processing industries. Learn more >
Breadth and depth are critical to providing our customers with the solutions they need. Ward Leonard’s facilities are outfitted to expertly manufacture and assemble all our motors and control systems. Learn More >
Our engineering teams possess the expertise to solve our customers’ most complex application challenges. We specialize in working closely with customers to develop custom-tailored, integrated product and service solutions for some of the world’s most demanding heavy industry applications and environments. Learn More >
With locations in Connecticut, Louisiana, and Texas, we are uniquely situated to assist our Oil and Gas, Navy, Commercial Marine, and Industrial Processing customers throughout the United States. Learn More >
Find brochures, videos, documents, and other useful information about our products and services. Contact our technical engineers who can answer questions and provide solutions to your specific application challenges. Learn More >