Ward Leonard offers a comprehensive portfolio of low voltage, performance-driven motors from 1—2500HP, in multiple RPM and voltage levels, and corresponding frame types. For inside or outside, on land or offshore, from 1-100+ units, or as a package with higher horsepower motors, drives and other equipment.
- Wide range of medium and high voltage induction and synchronous motors up to 100,000HP
- Solutions for multiple applications in the Power Generation, Process, Petrochemical and other infrastructure markets
- Innovative, technical engineering capabilities from initial design and manufacturing through to installation and commissioning
- On-call field service
All motors come standard with Ward Leonard MotorCare™, the industry’s only “concept-to-aftermarket services” program that provides complete coverage for all your motor needs.
Have a project that requires multiple types of motors? Need a replacement motor today? Interested in asset storage and maintenance programs? We have all your low voltage motor needs covered.
Comprehensive Motor Options
- Cast iron
- Closed coupled pump
- EISA-compliant & premium efficiency
- Explosion proof
- IEC Tru-Metric
- IEEE 841™ severe duty
- Premium efficiency
- Single & three-phase rolled steel
- High Power Density
Ward Leonard can provide and service a wide range of low voltage motors brands including Ward Leonard, ABB, GE, WEG, Baldor, Marathon, Toshiba, Hyundai Electric, Siemens, Leeson, Rotor and Brook Compton.
Proven Service & Repair Expertise
We utilize leading edge technologies to service your equipment to the best condition it can become, and, as an Authorized Service Center for dozens of manufacturers, specialize in windings, rewinds, reconditioning, alignments, balancing and custom predictive and preventive maintenance programs that can add years of life to your equipment.
- Removal, installation & commissioning
- Predictive maintenance testing
- Thermal imaging
- Bearing & coupling changes
- Vibration analysis
- Field balancing
- Storm damage assessment
- Load testing in place