Ward Leonard specializes in providing comprehensive generator repair and maintenance services to a wide range of Heavy Industry markets — from process, power generation and commercial marine to petrochemical, refinery and chemical companies.
Our #1 focus is to keep you up and running at peak efficiency and capacity, and to do that effectively, our capabilities include:
- Generator service from 20kW up to 20 megawatts
- Rewinds, reconditionings, dynamic balancing and alignments
- Custom asset storage & protection programs
- Dedicated 24/7 field service teams
- Regional service & repair centers in Texas and Louisiana
- Highly trained, experienced, and certified technicians
Scroll down to see all of the services we offer, and then contact us to find out how we can help you reduce downtime, CAPEX and OPEX costs in ways you never thought possible.
Specialized Repair Capabilities & Expertise
We have decades of specialized experience keeping our customers up and running in even the most challenging environments, and provide:
- Repair & load testing of A/C & D/C motors, vertical & horizontal
- Rewinding & reconditioning to factory-equivalent levels
- Balancing, alignments, bearing & coupling changes, thermal imaging & vibration analysis
- Recertification by ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or UL
- Repair to the industry’s highest standards, including EASA, NEMA, IEEE & IEC
- NDE shaft testing
- Full load motor testing on the dyno at full voltage, RPM & amperage once repairs are completed (A/C up to 2500 HP & D/C up to 3,000 HP)
- Quality repair reports upon request to keep you in compliance
Key Brands We Service
We maintain, repair and service the world’s most popular brands of generators and alternators, including ABB, STAMFORD, AvK, Cummins, CAT, Caterpillar, Kato Engineering, Leroy Somer, Markon, Marathon, Hyundai Electric, TDPS, Mecc Alte, Marelli Motori and WEG.
...and many more
Ward Leonard offers a range of maintenance programs designed to protect your generator investment, reduce downtime, increase productivity; and help prevent costly unscheduled repairs to your equipment. Our Predictive and Preventive Maintenance programs are proven reliable, and can be tailored specifically to your equipment and applications.