The Ward Leonard WL381060
inverter-rated AC induction 600HP form wound motor is designed and manufactured for high reliability and efficiency, and optimal use in top drives, rotary tables and drawworks applications.
The form wound WL381060 delivers high torque at relatively low RPMs in a small package. It is designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions and provide decades of continuous service. With Certified Class H insulation and a maximum temperature rise of 115°C, our 600HP motor is suited for any climate or hostile operating environment.
- 6-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Extra tough pitch copper rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Constructed with nodular cast iron
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Tested for 4 hours under water at 500 V
- 4140 & 4340 alloy shafts available
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2015-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”