The Ward Leonard WL250045
The Ward Leonard WL250045 inverter-rated AC induction 450HP motor is a random wound motor that can achieve up to 450HP in a standard 400HP frame. It is manufactured for optimal use in top drives, rotary tables and drawworks applications, as well as achieve up to 5 years and 100,000 hours of continuous duty.
Constructed with nodular cast iron, the WL250040 is designed to withstand high shock and vibration conditions. With Certified Class H insulation and a maximum temperature rise of 95°C, our 450HP motor is suited for any climate or hostile operating environment.
- 4-pole stator with form wound windings
- Certified Class H insulation
- Cast aluminum rotor bars
- 2-cycle global VPI
- Constructed with nodular cast iron
- Designed for Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) operation
- Heaters — 1 each end
- 4140 & 4340 alloy shafts available
- IP 44 motor enclosure
- Shaft seals & oil slingers on the drive & non-drive sides
- Six (6) 100Ω platinum RTDs; 2/phase embedded in stator
- ISO 9001:2015-certified
Need to optimize this motor to fit specific application requirements? No problem. Our only goal is to deliver a motor that will be the most efficient and effective solution for your needs. Just Contact Us today to speak with an engineer about your specs… or your “wish list.”