Ward Leonard Supplier Information
Below you will find specific direction and forms for the request and submission of materials and products to Ward Leonard.
- DoD Quick Reference Guide
- Part Submission Warrant
- QA Procurement Requirements
- Supplier Acknowledgement
- Supplier Evaluation Questionnaire
- P10 Supplier Annual Certificate
- Supplier Non-Disclosure Agreement (save to desktop for editable version)
- Supplier Request for Deviation
- Ward Leonard Equal Opportunity Policy
- Ward Leonard Standard Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed above are only applicable to those purchase orders that make specific reference to this website and state that the terms and conditions found on this website apply to said purchase order. If a supplier has a separate supply or service agreement signed by Ward Leonard, the terms and conditions set forth in such agreement shall control any conflicting terms found in a purchase order or in the Standard Ward Leonard Terms and Conditions. The Ward Leonard Standard Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict between such Standard Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions provided by a supplier in any form unless otherwise agreed in writing by Ward Leonard.