Lights & Lenses
Ward Leonard smart military lighting and lense solutions support a range of applications to provide reliable signal indications in the most rugged requirements. Our indicator lights are incandescent or light-emitting diode (LED) and handle voltages from 117V to 440V AC or 2V – 120V DC. They’re available with red, green, amber, blue, white, and clear color lenses as well as flashing lamps and watertight units.
The Dual amp Indicator Light revolutionized the single lamp concept. Dual amp indicator light features include:
- 2.5 volts alternating current (VAC) lamps in parallel. Independently supplied by a 1.8 VAC closely regulated transformer for long lamp life.
- Voltages such as 117 or 450 VAC. Contact Us for additional voltage requirements.
- Availability of direct current voltages (VDC)
- Included hardware (O-ring, hex nut, cup washer)
- Midget screw base lamps & lenses (purchased separately)
Additionally, Ward Leonard can build Light Unit Assemblies for watertight indicator lights.