Downtime isn’t an “if it happens” situation — it’s a “when it happens” event. You deal with it every day because that’s the nature of machines and technology. And the associated repair costs are a moving target… you never know how much they’ll be.
With Ward Leonard Predictive and Preventive Maintenance programs, you can precisely manage your Capex and Opex costs, and optimize your equipment for peak performance and reliability. We can also customize a program that combines predictive and preventive maintenance to be match your specific needs. The net result: you’ll soon be predicting how much downtime you avoided.
Our Predictive Maintenance Programs offer the most protection for your assets, and comprise more than 6-point fault zone testing. Similar to insurance plans against untimely downtime, they enable you to:
- Determine the condition of your motors, generators & pumps
- Understand where your equipment is in its lifecycle
- Restore or replace anything before it breaks or experiences catastrophic failure
- Plan for service based on your schedule
- Reallocate reactive repair budgets to other projects
Critical elements of Ward Leonard’s Predictive Maintenance programs include:
- Strategic planning
- Baseline equipment testing
- 6-point major fault zone testing: power quality, power circuits, stator windings, rotors, insulations, air gaps
- Vibration analysis
- Thermal imaging
- Voltage regulator testing
- Diagnostics, analytics and reporting
- Recommendations for optimization and budgeting
- 24/7 on-site field service and in-shop capabilities
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies
- Climate controlled storage
- Spare / replacement parts sales
Preventive Maintenance & SEM Compliance
Who better to perform condition monitoring on your rotating electrical equipment than with a company that has completed over 10,000 projects, and has 125+ years of experience. And for offshore Gulf of Mexico oil companies and operators, we provide preventive maintenance programs that meet Federal Government requirements under SEMS.
Our highly trained and experienced technicians can perform a range of noninvasive tests to give you a precise performance picture of your equipment utilizing the latest technology in test equipment. We can also perform your next vibration analysis and trend the findings to give maintenance recommendations, perform and monitor laser alignments, and capture data to ensure that equipment is not shifting.
- Polarization index tests
- Rotor influence tests on cylindrical rotors
- Resistance imbalance tests of stators
- Surge tests
- Power Quality
- Power Circuits
- Stator Windings
- Air gaps