Brilliant people. Use and development of cutting edge technologies. Creative, integrated and customized solutions.
For over 125 years, we’ve used this combination of resources and capabilities to become the trusted source for the critical products and services our customers need to consistently achieve peak performance and efficiency — regardless of industry or application need.
Today, we have:
- Mil-spec products on virtually every Navy vessel
- Motors on over 600 oil rigs worldwide
- Over 8,000 motor & control designs
- Motor solutions up to 100,000HP
- Generator service capabilities up to 20 Megawatts
- Completed over 25,000 motor, generator & pump service projects
- 24/7 field service availability worldwide
- Dedicated asset management, protection & storage programs
- Been designated Authorized Service & Repair center for many of the world’s most installed motor & generator brands
- Company, distributor & representative offices on 5 continents
- Single-source motor & control solutions & systems integration capabilities
- State-of-the-art load testing facilities at our TX & LA facilities
- Critical in-house machining & fabrication expertise
Every day, we look to be the best partner to our customers we can, and strive to provide them with recurring, tangible value they can rely on.
As a reflection of our efforts, the recent acquisition of Houma Armature Works positions us as the only company of our kind that offers comprehensive motor, generator, pump, drive and control system solutions — including maintenance, repair and overhaul services — to Heavy Industry, Military and Oil & Gas markets.
Ward Leonard has decades of experience maintaining and repairing electric motors, generators, and pumps from a broad spectrum of the world’s most installed brands.
We utilize leading edge technologies to service your equipment to the best condition it can become, and, as an Authorized Service Center for dozens of manufacturers, specialize in windings, rewinds, reconditioning, alignments, balancing and custom predictive and preventive maintenance programs that can add years of life to your equipment.
Nothing is More Important
Than the Quality of Our Work
Providing high quality products and services backed by our dedicated Quality Control department is a crucial differentiator for Ward Leonard, and has made the difference in many of our customers selecting us as a Tier One partner. All of our products undergo rigorous testing, and are certified by both Military and industrial bodies in a broad range of categories.
If you need to meet specific certifications, let us know and our engineers will design your product to achieve your standards.